Immerse yourself in my deep-dive journalling program and in JUST 30 days
You’ve found your writing ‘voice’
You’re 15 000 words ahead in your memoir draft
You’re excited rather than terrified of the blank page!
You have a beautiful self-care practise that will set you up to start writing your memoir
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- Thirty juicy (300-600 word) daily emails full of questions to get you writing and reflecting on your life VALUE $297
- A selection of carefully-curated quotes with your daily prompts which cover archetypes, psychology, story structure, myth, poetry, observation VALUE $297
- BONUS 30 prompts to keep you going in month two! VALUE $197
- BONUS Digital Masterclass on using your journals for memoir VALUE $397
- A beautiful (french-themed) 60 page e-book of the course material on completion of the 30 days, so you can go back and revisit any of the daily prompts or re-take the course whenever you like. VALUE $297
- Two months of writing coaching, in a way that will move you gently but surely forward towards a book-length memoir.
$1485 YOURS FOR
I absolutely LOVED the course. It was definitely one of the best things I have done in terms of my writing. Journalling (with your course) helped me see myself as someone else would see me…The course was perfect in its content and the prompts are amazing. I would highly recommend this course to anyone struggling to get creative on a daily basis…”
Liz Roe, South Africa
The journalling course has been life-changing for me… I have taken other online courses and yours is the only one i have ever stuck with and really love.
Mary Mc Clary, USA
I really loved the course. All of your writing prompts were so relevant and thought-provoking. I looked forward to reading your emails every morning and it has pushed me to finish my book. Writing was missing from my life for a few years, and you inspired me to just do it.
Courtney Lacomblez, France
Did you put a spell in those prompts? There was something really special about the whole course…
Eda Utku, Write Publish Grow
The course gave me a big shift back to being a ‘writer’, and getting back to the fundamentals. I averaged 5-6 pages every day… (but) one daily prompt brought 16 pages out of me. The best thing about the course was having the emails come in every day and being accountable to someone outside myself, knowing it was an intensive.
Liz Hall-Downs, Australia
From day one I couldn’t stop at just two pages…I loved the course.
Megan Warren, Australia